Ikat Chevron Pattern Cotton Canvas Throw Pillow Covers
TreeWool is a British Home Fashion Brand
Offering fine range of premium quality homelinen for every household. All TreeWool products are personally curated by a small group of promoters, just as they would want it in their own homes. Great care has gone in to the making of our products and constantly strive to improve the quality of our products by listening to our customers.
You can choose from Cushion Covers, Bath Rugs, Towels, Blankets, Curtains, etc., and we believe you will be delighted with your choice.
About the product
A beautiful Chevron pattern with Ikat twist adding a remarkable accent to your room. The pattern is carefully hand printed on pure cotton lightweight canvas fabric, using 100% Azo free dyes.
With the pattern printed on both sides the pillows can be tossed without having to worry about maintaining the look or your room setting.
The fabric is thick enough to hide the darker pillows you may be trying to cover, which helps with reusing your existing pillows and do your bit in protecting the environment.
- These pillow covers are made with invisible zippers to give that "No-Opening" look. Once stuffed with pillow and closed, the zipper would be a "bit difficult" to locate - and we mean it.
- Pattern on both sides
- Available in 4 sizes 16 x 16 Inch, 18 x 18 Inch, 20 x 20 Inch as well as 22 x 22 Inch
STITCHING AND FINISH
- With 9 stitches per inch, the pillowcases are stitched for maximum durablity
- All internal edges are overlocked to help avoid fabric fray
- The corners and edges are prepared and stitched with great care to give that perfect look for your pillowcases
- Always keep the zipper chains together before starting to zip up the pillowcases
- Use only gentle pressure to zip or unzip the pillowcases
- Avoid getting the edges of pillows or thread getting stuck between zippers
- Machine wash in cold setting using mild detergent
- Always wash your pillow covers inside out, this will avoid the print rubbing against other garments.
- Tumble dry in low setting. Even better if air dried
- Iron in low heat if required